Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Carbs Carbs Carbs

So, Gators...

Before break i was leaving lunch at Brooks one day with a few friends, and i saw my nemesis... Ronny Sim' on brooks walk between Reis and Ruter talking to a group of people in business suits. I have to assume they were either people he was trying to impress, or his superiors. Having just left Brooks, the reinstatement of the pasta bar was fresh on my mind.

"HEY RON!" i shouted, and waved. "THANKS FOR THE PASTA BAR! BUT THERE IS NO REASON FOR ALL THE SAUCES TO BE RED! PUT SOME PESTO ON THERE!"

He waved, and chuckled in that way that says "oh yeah... one of those students with the 'nads to actually talk to me..."

No joke, Gators... there was pesto on the hot bar at lunch today.

Being out of Munch Money for McKinley's (gotta love that alliteration) I went to Brooks for dinner too... the main meal was spaghetti with meatballs. That is right... it wasn't at the pasta bar. At the pasta bar was... more pasta. Different pasta, yes. But how much pasta can we eat? I mean i love to carbo-load as much as the next person (maybe even more... freshmen year i was known to carbo-load before completing many a marathon-nap) but still... how many carbs can we consume?

I suppose i should just be happy that our Nemesis, Ronny Sim', and Sodexho are making any progress at all, but if i wasn't complaining i wouldn't really fit in at Allegheny. I guess the hippies are getting to me.

No comments: