Friday, October 29, 2010

Why Everyone was Wrong

Growing up I was told by adults "Dress for the job you want, not the job you have."

That's a crock, because if that were true, I would dress like this everyday:

In the words of Inigo Montoya in The Princess Bride "Lemme esplain... no there is too much, lemme sum up."

I am wearing a space helmet, because my job would be to fly in outer space and fight bad guys on space stations. I know they didn't wear helmets like that in Star Wars, but that helmet is awesome. Just look at it.

Also, I am wearing a tuxedo because I would also be a James Bond style intergalactic spy.

If i showed up to work in a Space Helmet and a Tuxedo I have a feeling I would end up talking to the HR representative against my will. Adults lied. I cannot wear this to work.

No comments: