Saturday, April 5, 2008

Is that a Fender in your pants or...


That is Eric Clapton Playing a Stratocaster. Just for reference.

Ok. A guy in Maine stole a Fender Stratocaster by shoving it down his pants and walking out of the store. A guitar. An Electric Guitar. And not really a small one, either.

How do you not see that? How? It makes me wonder if maybe there should be some law about this: If the proprietor of a store cannot see the guitar shaped protuberance in the thief's pants then the guitar never should have belonged to the proprietor to begin with. Something like that.

I mean seriously... if you have a guitar stolen from you because someone shoved it down the leg of his pants, and then awkwardly walked out, unable to bend one leg, and unable to twist because his butt (or front) was shaped like a guitar... and you are working in a GUITAR STORE... and all you can think is "that poor awkward man... i hope he get to a chiropractor soon"... then the guitar never should have belonged to you.

Sheesh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
www.clickjogosclick.com