Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A random post

so... It turns out that being unemployed isn't a blasty blast. Whoda thought? I don't want to talk about it.

Working freelance, however, is a blasty blast... When you have work that is.


I don't really know why I haven't blogged in so long... Maybe it is the whole spending time looking for a job... Maybe it is fighting with cocast over their totally awful sales people and severely lacking Internet... Maybe it is because the roomate and I are totally kicking buttock in our season of madden... Or maybe it is because not driving downtown every morning for a month has left me with little to gripe about when I sit down at Compy ever morning. The most annoyin that has usuall happened to me by the time she a up and surfing is that the water pressure I the shower dropped And the cold... Nay... Lukewarm water from the cold tap has cut out scalding me.

I do have some rants saved... Or rather bottled... Up about the busses in our burgh, but I'll wait on those. But for now, for both of you read this blog and don't talk to me on a daily basis just know I'm alive and still annoyed and amuse by the small things in life. For my sanity's sake I should release that stuff here. I'll try. I'll try.

No comments: