Friday, October 12, 2007

Sighs

a. If you saw a guy in a black station wagon screaming all the lyrics to everything on DVE and "BobFM"... i saw him too. What a dork.

b.I drove through the one, the only... the Burgh today. sigh. Meadville just does NOT compare.

c. An attractive girl with curly hair passed me on 579 right by the Arena today... she was listening to NKOTB. Pretty sure that doubles the odds it was Pittgirl. sigh, again.

d. Traffic at the Squirrel Hill Tunnels was not all backed up at 4:00. Is this the way it has been recently? I almost felt like i was in a foreign land. sigh.

e. The office was great tonight. Pam... SIGH! I don't even know where to begin.

f. Fort Ligonier Days starts tomorrow. Everyone should go to Ligonier. Deep fried oreos... sigh.

g. Oh yeah... the sweaters are out... FINALLY! Sigh.

1 comment:

Miss Book said...

b. Meadville has its own charms. Like being able to walk in the street at 1am and not risk getting hit by a car.
c. 579
d. miraculous
e. Really? I thought it wasn't their best episode. More cutesy Pam and Jim stuff, less of me laughing out loud (though I do enjoy both).
f. I like Ligonier. Except they gave me a $2 parking ticket once.
g. :)

Now I feel like a is left out...but I have no comments for that...