Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5:42am on a Wednesday




My father used to joke to people that I don't know what 6am looks like unless I see it from the other end. That stopped being true when I got my first job, but still... the trend continues to be that I not am not a morning person unless I stay up all night.

So I am about to see 6am from the other end once again, because sometimes Allegheny does that to you. Anyway... I was listening to some of Handel's Water music and Fireworks music since it helps me study more than AC DC or Led Zeppelin, and i noticed something interesting on the cover of the album...

Does that say "Rehab" on the bottom of the album? Maybe I spent too much time researching The Beatles last semester for the comp, but that sure looks like it says "rehab" to me... or "Rehaeab"... which I can only assume is Baroque-English or Russian or something for "Rehab." Maybe ol' Georgie-Fred was trying to tell us something...

Anyway, the sun rises at 7:10 today. I may still be up.

Also, the Gatornet is crazy-fast at 5:30am. Just sayin'.



~

No comments: