Sunday, February 3, 2008


Look at Tuesday... LOOK AT IT!

60°? 60?????????? In February? My system cannot take this. Sometimes i look outside, and my brain says "hey! it is sunny! and i don't see ice! just wear a sweatshirt!" Then... my eyeballs freeze to the point of being immobile in their sockets when i set out...

But Tuesday it is going to rain and be 60? I am sure I'll wake up that morning, look outside and my brain will say "just go back to bed... it isn't worth it... that rain is going to be waaaaaaaaaaay too cold." when really... it should be saying "HEY! its 60! don your trench coat and fedora, and go swing on a lamppost in the downpour while singing... that's not weird right? Gene Kelly anyone? anyone? Bueller? Anyone?"... but i'll already be asleep again.

I give up.

2 comments:

Pfeif said...

Don't worry, the high will only be 52...and it is currently 52 at 2AM. I'm excited for it to be 16 and snowy on sunday

Pfeif said...

hooray for lightning at 1:54 in the morning when its 38º outside (feels like 31º)