Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Uhm... Fwinter?

A.) Today, i woke up, stepped outside, and my tongue froze... still inside my mouth.

Let me back up...

A couple of days ago it was bleak mid-winter. Blizzarding, ice falling from the sky in blocks big enough to carve at Icefest.

That is called "winter."

Then it was sunny and into the 50's for a couple of days. I actually had the windows in the living room open all day yesterday.

That is called "spring."

Then today, i wake up, look out my window, see the sun shining beautifully over the brownish grass, and decaying leaves... so what do i do? I don a light jacket, head out the door... and i can't move my face. At all. The mud that was making everything so gross yesterday, still looked like mud, but it was hard... it froze like that. Fossilized, really.

That is called "Fall."

It looks like spring, but it is too damn cold, and it is called fall. Fall.

Lets review: It went Winter, Spring, Fall.

FALL. That is what came after spring?

Where... wait for it... was summer? We could have had the shortest year on record, but someone messed up. Whatever.

Its fall again. Great.

No comments: