Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Ghetor Procrastinates

Ok, yesterday was hot... oppressive even. People were walking all over campus yelling in british accents "'elp, 'elp! I'm being oppressed!" It was hotter than balls... and that is not employing the use of hyperbole: i drove by a bank with an analog thermometer, and the mercury was right past the notch marked "balls".

On another note, to those of you who might actually read my blog, you should both check out the steelers application on facebook if you have it. I have found that the trivia part of the application is addicting. If i am not mistaken i just passed 3500 total points.

On a sadder note, Professor Holland will not be teaching next semester... Something about sabbatical to write a book. I wish i could take sabbatical... oh well. This just means I'll have to soak up what wit i can this semester. I took a whole page of stuff from him yesterday, so as soon as i filter out what is good i'll be sure to post that too.

Ok, i should comp. The research chapter of this project has kind of hit a slow spot, so i need to look for more sources... i.e. more music based movies to watch.

1 comment:

Miss Book said...

Music based movies? like Mr. Holland's Opus? Or School of Rock? Or Walk the Line? :)

I had one class with holland...FS 101. That was the first time I ever watched the Simpsons. Or When Harry Met Sally.