Monday, June 16, 2008

Gator vs. Cat

So, the grand parents have a cat. I am not a cat person. At all. Unless it is a puma, or a tiger... Then you have my attention. Nay, I am one of the people who likes dogs... Animals that are loyal and loving and who do not staybout all night without telling you where they are going, only to show up in the morning to puke in the hallway or lickthemselves hairless on you bed.

So you can imagine how happy I was when my grandfather said ... "here is your bathroom... You'll be sharing it with the cat."

I decided then and there to make friends with the cat. "the battle to be friends with the cat" had begun. I consulted some cat-loving friends, and got some pointers... I have let mr. Chester in and out at his will and even slipping him extra treats: it is not working. I am sad to report that he is winning the battle to make friends with the cat. Grrrrrr... Not the purring kind.

No comments: