Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Gator Connection

So, yesterday i decided it was about time to i opened a bank account i could access from Pittsburgh. On my lunch hour i went to PNC in Shady Side to do so, and what do you know, the guy who i met with (Wes) was a 2004 graduate of Fair Allegheny.

This follows a sighting of a Allegheny Professor walking through Market Square last Thursday as I headed toward Stanwix Street to meet my parents for dinner. Just goes to show you that Gators are everywhere.

Wes mentioned how frustrated he was that right as he was graduating they were completing the renovations on the campus center and McKinley's... to which I expressed my joy of watching the view out my window being taken over by the building i was promised, but will never be able to use..

some things never change.

No comments: